Cloudsfer supports migrations to and from BIM 360 with the following systems: SharePoint On Premise, File system, Confluence, eRoom, Documentum, OpenText LiveLink, Xerox DocuShare, eDocs, HP trim, Hyperwave, IBM Lotus Notes, Hitachi Content Platform, IBM FileNet, Oracle WCI and AquaLogic.
- Migrate SharePoint on premise & ECM on premise systems to BIM 360
- Replicate your data from BIM 360 to your local environment (File System)
- FREE Analysis! Get figures – files, folders, data, file distribution, size distribution
- Transfer permissions
- Maintain Metadata & file version history in the migration process
- Keep the hierarchy structure
- Create incremental backups from/to BIM 360 on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Scheduled Transfer - Delta Migration at a click of a button
- SSL encryption throughout the entire migration process
- Allow running multiple migration plans
Cloudsfer was developed by Tzunami Inc. – a pioneering content migration company and leading provider of enterprise content management (ECM) migration solutions. For over a decade, Tzunami providing services to large organizations such as the US Army, FBI, Airbus, Pfizer, Ford and many more.